Safe4Hire is a process that ElderCare4 Families uses to ensure that we hire only the best of the best. This process involves prescreenings, applications, interviews, reference verification, nurse abuse registry checks, motor vehicle record reviews, criminal background checks, drug screenings, social security checks, orientation, ongoing training and continuous monitoring by our Senior Advocates.
We employ only ethical, dependable and caring professionals. Each applicant is personally-interviewed and must pass the Safe4Hire employment eligibility process to verify they meet our top notch standards.
Once employed, caregivers are closely monitored by our telephony system that verifies arrival and departure times and ensures accurate billing for our customers. If you or someone you know is interested in providing nurturing care for our clients and can meet our lofty standards, please explore our caregiver positions.
Each employee must pass our Safe4Hire System:
- 7 year pre-employment reference checks
- 10 year criminal background checked every year
- Personally screened, bonded and insured
- Drug testing prior to hire and randomly thereafter
- Insured by worker’s comp, unemployment and liability
- Negative TB test annually
- Professional on-going training programs
- Tested and evaluated for skill level for proper placement
- All payroll, social security and medicare taxes paid
While at hire is important, we feel at ElderCare 4 Families that it is extremely important to continue these background checks, drug screenings, trainings, regular evaluations, ongoing clock-in and out, field visits, regular feedback and rewards for fabulous care. We invest in our caregivers and that is the reason that some of our caregivers have been with us for over 26 years. We reward punctuality, professionalism, dependability and going the extra mile.